Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seeing Green

I have heard for so many years that I should share my photos with others. I have decided to open up my view of the world, as seen through my literal and figurative lens, with people who find a connection to that view. My first photo is for sale on etsy, and I will only put up one photo at a time, and will only sell one of a photo because I really do feel that the person who finds that particular photo resonates with them is the one who is fated to enjoy it.

All of these photos are of course of natural landscapes from the hundreds of beautiful places I have been blessed to experience thus far. Enjoy!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57977529/open-spaces?ref=cat3_list_15

Please note that this Be The Green Queen blog is dedicated to the furthering of green parenting, and in order to keep that focus from now on, I will be blogging about my own personal green journey and exploration of horticultural therapy on the blog titled Seeing Green at
http://seeingthegreen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment